Sunday, December 5, 2010

Leah and Brian @ University of Chicago

It was my pleasure to take pictures with Leah and Brian, they are very sweet and so in love, Leah said she want to capture some best moment with Brian because he might go back to HK for good later. I love to capture love as always. It was a cold day, windy but thank god it also was a shinny day. Leah acted so natural during the shooting but Brian was a bit nervous, well, it's so normal to the guys because they are always so afraid of the camera. But it doesn't a big matter for me, in any circumstance I still can make it work, that's my job right? And I proved it I'm right again! After some warm-up shoots Brian was getting more comfortable with the lens...that's all great! Can you feel their love though the pictures?














No comments:

Post a Comment